Review Pensions: During your working lifetime, you may have had numerous employers, and with each employer it is possible to have acquired pension benefits. You may have saved into a private pension also. It can be difficult to gauge what your pension benefits are worth at retirement simply because they are spread about. We can help you make sense of their worth for example explain the benefits and pension charges. We will also tell you if any improvements can be made.
Pension Charges: Like most things a large pension is worth more to a pension provider than many small pensions. It could be that if you consolidate some or all of your pensions you could attract lower charges, meaning more is left for you at retirement. At ‘The Pension House’ we can carry out a pension review and advise whether it would be in your interest to consider consolidating some or all of your pensions.
Here are some questions you should be asking yourself:
- What are my pensions worth?
- What will that provide as an income in retirement?
- Where is it invested?, or even Where is it?, who’s got it? Who’s looking after it – is anyone taking care of it? Could it be invested more wisely?
- What are the charges that are being deducted from your pension fund?
- Do you know if your pensions hold any valuable guarantees? When must you access them? Or what must you do to ensure you capture the full benefit of them?
If you don’t know the answer to any of these questions, it would be in your interest to contact us. It is important to regularly review your pensions to make sure they are working hard for you.
No matter what state your pension history is in don’t worry, it’s more important that you do something about it and the sooner the better – you’ve made a good start by reading this web page, Contact us without further delay – we are pension specialists. Talking pensions is what we do.
Call our helpline without obligation Tel: 01604 588293 to talk through any aspect about your pension situation. Or send us your contact details and we will get back to you at a time convenient for you Contact Us.
Remember, pension advice does not have to be expensive and we can give you a fixed price for the work so you know what will be involved.