We are hosting a FREE Pensions & Retirement pension education class at our office in Nobottle, Northampton
Saturday 25th January 2020 from 10:00am – 12:00noon
How do you know when you can afford to retire?
If you are 45 or older then it is time to consider planning the transition into your retirement. All good things come from planning, including retirement!
Join us and gather an understanding of:
- The different types of pensions – including the State Pension
- How to trace your lost pensions yourself
- Consolidation of Pension Pots
- Income options available in retirement
- How pension income is paid and – of course – taxed
- What happens to your pension when you die
- The services that we can offer
The Pension House are Independent Financial Advisers with Specialist qualifications in pension planning.
The class will be held at our Headquarters in Nobottle: Unit 4, Green Lodge Barn, Nobottle, Northampton, NN7 4HD
Places are limited please Contact us to book your place today
- Free parking
- Free admission
- Refreshments provided
- Sorry no facility for children or animals